Infobright is a popular analytic database designed for analyzing large volumes of machine generated data without the need for IT.
Are you on the Infobright platform? Thinking about it?
If so, we can help.
We have the experience and expertise for setting up, solidifying, and maintaining data warehouses running the Infobright solution.
We’ll deliver a customized, ready-state data warehouse solution that keeps your business compliant, up to code, and helps you trouble-shoot ongoing issues.
Our data warehousing services are completely customized to fit your needs, and your budget.
Some facts about Infobright Data Warehouse:
- Simple to implement and manage, requiring little administration
- No specific schemas needed
- Self-managing: no need to create indexes, materialized views or partition data
- Use the BI tools or programming languages you know: compatible with major Business Intelligence tools such as Actuate/BIRT, Cognos, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Pentaho, Jaspersoft, Talend and others, and uses the MySQL drivers for ODBC, JDBC etc.
High performance and scalability
- Fast response times for complex analytic queries
- No need to pre-plan queries and tune for performance – Infobright excels at ad hoc queries
- Query and load performance remain constant as the size of the database grows
- Very fast data load: Load TBs per hour with the Distributed Load Processor
- Scales up to 50TB of data and more
- Low cost enterprise subscriptions that include product licenses, updates, outstanding support and more. Special OEM pricing and program.
- Eliminates the need for complex hardware infrastructure
- Runs on low cost, industry standard servers
- A single server can scale to support 50 TB of data
- Industry-leading data compression (10:1 up to 40:1) significantly reduces the amount of storage needed and their associated maintenance costs
- 90% less work to manage means much lower operational expenses