Are you looking to “line up” your lineup data?Instead of multiple files, spreadsheets, and databases wouldn’t it be nice to manage all your lineup data in a single interface? Now you can, with our Channel Lineups Manager.
Our solution will help you view, document, track, store, and access multiple channel lineups, channels and devices through a single web interface.
The best part? There is no manual set-up – everything is fully automated. Our solution integrates with most popular STB/IPTV controllers that include:
- Cisco EC (formerly DNCS)
- Arris DAC (formerly Motorola DAC)
- Ericsson MSMW
- IPTV Presentation Servers
- Other IP-delivered television service controllers
With our Channel Lineups Manager solution, everything you want will be right at your fingertips, including:
- Disaster Recovery information
- Controller and Provisioning information
- Source Equipment
- Multicast IPs
- Transport streams
- Edge QAM or Edge Streamer
- Service Type (for non-IPTV solutions – SDV, HD, OnDemand, etc.)
- Service Format (for IPTV solutions – HLS, ISM, DASH, etc.)
- Service Information (encryption, format, manifest URL and composition, etc.)
- Packaging info
- Edge Device status
- Alarms and Performance information
Everything is simple to see and easy to understand so you can manage your lineup data faster and more efficiently.
- Drastically speeds up troubleshooting in outage situations
- Provides a platform to streamline business processes
- Aids in planning activities
- Provides means to perform change verification checks
- Up to date hardware inventory, simplifies hardware lifecycle process
Automatic Channel Lineups Data Acquisition
- Automated import of Channel Lineups (EC, DAC, ROVI, Ericsson MSMW, Presentation Servers, Custom Databases, etc.)
- Automatic import of supplemental source related data from most content processing equipment including: Ericsson 4K Encoder, Elemental Encoder, Cisco DCM Transcoder, Imagine JITP Packagers, ProStream/Electra Encoders (NMX), DM6400, CAP-100, MMC, SEP48, SEM, CV1100, Imagine VMG, and many more.
- Automatic import of supplemental encryption related data from most encryption equipment including: NE2500, Netcrypt, Verimatrix, and others.
- Automatic import of supplemental packaging related data from most common packaging devices including Imagine JITP Packagers.
- Automatic import of supplemental SDV related data from most SDV controllers including: Cisco USRM, BigBand SDV, etc.
- Automatic license, capacity, software version, chassis information, etc. collection across aforementioned equipment.
- Drastically speeds up troubleshooting in outage situations.
- Ensures only up-to-date and correct information is displayed by collecting on-demand configuration information.
- Keeps track of channel disaster recovery information with ability to automatically locate alternative source feeds.
- Reports to aid in capacity planning, spectrum analysis, bandwidth usage, disaster recovery status.
- Hardware inventory report.
- Encoding/transcoding/packaging/processing license utilization report.
- Custom reports can be developed upon request.
- Mobile application for iOS, Android and BlackBerry that enables easy on the go access to most channel lineup information for field/service technicians and other support staff.
Our solution will help you document, track, store and access multiple channel lineups, channels and devices through a single web interface